This policy describes the personal information Framecraft Ltd collects about you and how that information may be used or disclosed. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect, use and disclose your information. If our information practices change, we will post an updated Policy on our website. You can tell if the Policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears at the top of this Policy.
The Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, shipping and billing information, payment information, etc., when you visit our website or store, place an order online or by phone, make an in-store purchase, save your information with us online as part of the Framecraft Ltd website registration, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or loyalty program. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online, by phone and in our stores.
We may combine personal information with information about your online and in-store transactions and other interactions with us, including your purchases. We may also combine your personal information with information we receive from other sources, public databases, publicly available pages on social media platforms and other third parties.
Framecraft Ltd may collect non-personal information such as browser and device information through the use of standard technology such as cookies, pixel tags and analytics on its website.
Cookies: Cookies are small data files that are downloaded onto your computer when you visit a particular website. You can disable cookies by turning them off in your browser; however, some areas of the website may not function properly if you do so.
Framecraft Ltd uses the information obtained by cookies for a variety of purposes, including to analyze and improve our website navigation, to measure the success of our marketing campaigns and to personalize the user’s experience by keeping track of information such as your product interests.
Pixels: Pixels Tags are used to track the actions of users of Framecraft Ltd.’s website to measure the success of our marketing campaigns, including email and social media campaigns.
IP Address: Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet service provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access our website, along with the time of the visit and the pages that were visited. Your IP address may also indicate your approximate physical location. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other technologies. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels and traffic patterns.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
1. Framecraft Ltd Website and Services. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as we deem necessary to provide and make available the Framecraft Ltd website to you and other users, to provide any customer service or support that you may request from time to time, to customize, measure and improve the Framecraft Ltd website (and the services, content and advertising therein) and to inform you and other users about our products, services or promotions. We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties as we deem necessary for the purposes of resolving any disputes that may arise with you or with respect to the Framecraft Ltd website, or for the purpose of collecting fees or other amounts owed to Framecraft Ltd.
2. Contractors and Service Providers. We may disclose your Personal Information to third party contractors and service providers (including fulfillment and product distribution companies) that we engage to assist us with the operation of the Framecraft Ltd website or in connection with other aspects of the business of Framecraft Ltd. These third-party contractors and service providers will only be provided with access to your Personal Information to the extent necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information. These service providers may be located inside and outside Canada including but not limited to the United States. Your personal information may be subject to the laws of the countries in which it is stored or used, and those countries may have different data protection regime than the country in which you reside and under the laws of those other countries, in certain circumstance, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal information. By providing us with any personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to other countries, such as the United States, which may have a different privacy regime from your country of residence.
- Law and Compliance. We may use or disclose your Personal Information when we, in our sole discretion, believe that such use or disclosure is necessary to comply with any law or public interest, or to enforce or protect our rights and ensure that the rights of other users are protected. These uses may include, without limitation, responding to claims and legal process such as subpoenas and summons, and taking such other actions and making such other disclosures as may be required or advisable under law, as we may determine in our sole discretion.
- Business Transfer. In the unlikely event of a sale or merger of Framecraft Ltd., our customers’ personal information and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business assets.
- Voluntarily Provided Information. We may disclose and otherwise utilize any of your “voluntarily provided information” as described in Section 1 above, which includes any information or data that you may submit through the Framecraft Ltd website in connection with interacting or communicating with Framecraft Ltd, in each case for such purposes and in such manner as we deem necessary or appropriate, in our sole discretion (subject to our obligation to comply with any applicable laws relating to the use or disclosure of such voluntarily provided information), and, by submitting such information through the Framecraft Ltd website, you hereby acknowledge and agree to any such disclosure or use by Framecraft Ltd.
Protection of Children Online
Framecraft Ltd considers the protection of children’s privacy, especially online, to be of the utmost importance. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children nor do we allow them to become registered users of, or to request information through, our Website.
The Choices you can make about How We Collect, Use and Disclose your Information
You can access, review, update and correct certain personal information related to your use of our online website (such as your name and contact information). To access your information at Framecraft Ltd.’s website, simply sign in to your account using your login name and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile.
Framecraft Ltd. wants to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, from Framecraft Ltd, you can let us know by contacting our customer service at email@example.com or you can follow the “opt out” instructions provided in promotional emails sent to you.
If you unsubscribe from promotional communications from Framecraft Ltd, you may continue to receive transactional and account-related messages from Framecraft Ltd.
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient online experience. Framecraft Ltd takes reasonable steps to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, or other unauthorized uses. Framecraft Ltd cannot however, guarantee that loss, misuse, or unauthorized use will never occur (e.g., that someone will not overcome our security measures), and makes no representations or warranties to this effect.
In addition, it is important that you create a strong password and that you keep it secret. Do not share your password with anyone, and never share it in response to an email or phone request, even if it appears to be from a trusted company or person.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email.
2485 1St Street Louth
St. Catharines, ON
Canada L2R 6P7